❤️10 Things I’ve Learned From Being In A LDR❤️
1. The distance will get the best of you at times.
2. You will argue when apart due to stress, the distance mainly.
3. You must DECIDE whats WORTH arguing over & whats not. ( learning this one as we speak.)
4. When you do argue try to always resolve the issue AND APOLOGIZE.
5. You will be jealous seeing people hold hands when you & your partner are apart.
6. Trust & Communication are major- especially communication you must communicate your thoughts and feelings as well as he, cause NO ONE is a mind reader.
7. You MUST make a descision EVERY DAY & NIGHT to be in this relationship and make it work.
8. You must PLAN for everything-visits, calls, face time, sending packages, holidays, the unexpected and ultimately closing the distance.
9. Acceptance– you must accept a person’s flaws, imperfections, and health issues just as they must accept yours.
10. Together- no matter what you and your partner will face highs & lows together as a TEAM , not as individuals.